ittybittyknitty

ittybittyknitty

Sunday 2 August 2015

Knits on the go....

I seem to spend a lot of time on my knitting projects and then forget to share them on my blog

My needles have been busy with a variety of small projects

...Here are a few of my knits on the go...




Itty bitty witch 



Knitted in black and purple  D/ K yarn

all ready for Halloween

She even has a shoulder bag for her spell book



Comfy Cosy



My mother used to make tea cosies like this one.
Sadly the art of tea in a pot has long since disappeared so I had to remind myself how to
knit tea cosy stitch.

I'm pleased with the result and it keeps my
teapot toasty warm.






 A Parliament of Owls




I learned how to crochet in the round and made these colourful owls 
in a variety of variegated  D/K yarns










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.