ittybittyknitty

ittybittyknitty

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ittybittybookbags...


I had a great idea of knitting quirky book bags which became really popular with my book loving friends.I have lost count how many I have given as gifts...



ittybittybookbag




The bags are really versatile, and can be used to safely store books in handbags, so the pages of the book don't get scuffed and bent.




ittybittybookbags




I use one to store my kindle and I've made some big enough to hold net books and ipads. Some have linings in them, which help make them quite sturdy.

All these bags are knitted in double knitting wool using 4mm (UK) needles


The ipad cover is made using double-double knitting wool, as this makes it tough enough to slide the ipad or net book in and out without over stretching the wool too much...



ipad 2 cover













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.